- 1 box (3.4 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup Our Family Garden, Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 container (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping (mostly thawed)
- 1 can (11 ounce) mandarin orange segments and pieces (drained)
- 2 cups sliced fresh cleaned strawberries
- 2 cups fresh pineapple (cut into chunks)
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pudding mix and applesauce until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping and mix well.
Fold in the oranges, strawberries and pineapple and stir to combine well.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.