Chicken tenders braised in coconut milk with Thai red curry paste for heat balanced by the sweetness of Touch of Honey Applesauce. Add freshness from the cilantro and crunch from the snow peas and carrot matchsticks and serve over jasmine rice.
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 can (14 ounce) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup Our Family Garden Touch of Honey Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Thai Red curry paste
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrots (matchstick cut)
Prepare the rice according to label directions. Bring the coconut milk to a boil. Add the applesauce, red curry paste and snow peas. Simmer slowly for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken and simmer for an additional 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Add the cilantro just before serving. Serve the Siam Chicken over the rice and garnish with the carrot matchsticks.