- 3 ounces shortbread cookies
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream (whipped)
- 1 cup Our Family Garden Cinnamon Applesauce
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping (divided)
Place the cookies into a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, squeezing out all of the air. Using a rolling pin or mallet, coarsely crush the cookies; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream. Add in 3/4 cup of the applesauce and gently mix in. Fold in the crushed cookies.
Pour 1/3 of the cream mixture into a 9” x 5” loaf pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the applesauce, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the caramel. Top with 1/3 of the cream mixture, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of the applesauce, then with the remaining 2 tablespoons of the caramel. Top with remaining 1/3 of the cream mixture.
Cover pan with aluminum foil. Freeze 8 hours or overnight. Allow to stand 5 minutes prior to serving.