- 1 cup salted butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup Our Family Garden, Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 ounces German Chocolate baking bar (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Cream together butter, sugars, applesauce and vanilla in a medium size mixing bowl at medium speed.
In a separate medium size bowl combine all dry ingredients and slowly add to the wet ingredients.
Press the dough onto a 10 x 15 cookie sheet which has been lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 350F for 28-30 minutes or until is cooked through.
Drizzle with chocolate if desired. Cut into 24 bars.