- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (chopped, plus additional for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Our Family Garden, Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Apple Salsa Verde
- 2 teaspoons crumbled queso, fresco, or feta cheese
Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper. Heat nonstick omelet pan or medium-sized round pan over medium heat. Add butter and swirl pan to coat the bottom. Add egg mixture; let set for 10 to 15 seconds.
Lift edges of omelet with spatula letting uncooked egg run under.
When eggs are just set, sprinkle with cilantro, spoon applesauce down center and dot with cheese.
Fold over sides and transfer to a warm plate. Top with apple salsa verde and cheese.
Garnish with cilantro.