- 3 packets gelatin (unflavored)
- 1/4 cup water (cold)
- 1-1/2 cups water (boiling)
- 3 cups frozen strawberries (blended)
- 12 ounces frozen apple juice concentrate (thawed)
- 3 cups Our Family Garden Unsweetened Applesauce
Dissolve gelatin in cold water. Then stir this mixture into the boiling water.
Separately, blend the frozen strawberries with the apple juice, then stir it into the applesauce.
Next mix the gelatin water mixture with the strawberry and applesauce mixture. Stir well and let set.
Optional: Garnish with whipped topping and strawberries.
Variation: Instead of strawberries you could also use raspberries or a berry blend.