These bite sized protein snacks contain nothing but healthy, wholesome ingredients but they taste like truffles! Soft and flavorful they have the texture of marzipan stuffed with little chunks of fruit. They pack a powerful nutritional punch and they only take 5 minutes to make!
- 1/2 cup Our Family Garden, Touch of Honey Applesauce
- 12 dried apricots
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (or substitute with coconut)
Place all ingredients, except maple syrup and sesame seeds, into a blender and mix until well combined. Mixture will form a large sticky mass.
Divide into 12 balls, a little smaller than golf balls. Dip in maple syrup then roll in sesame seeds. Refrigerate until ready to eat.